The China Digital Economy Academy - Round 2
Join the second round of a comprehensive digital eCommerce training program to accelerate your business in China.
As the home of technology giants: Alibaba, Baidu and Tencent, China has one of the world’s fastest growing digital economies and a range of eCommerce platforms.
This program aims to promote and strengthen the understanding and engagement between Australia and China, by helping Australian small to medium-sized enterprises (SME's) that already sell in China, to further benefit from China’s digital eCommerce opportunities.
- Chinese digital and mobile consumers
- Targeting Chinese consumes for brands by TCGG
- Product localisation - brand, price and experience
- Case study on CBEC growth by Swisse
- Digital and social media landscape
- Key social marketing platforms and latest trends in digital/social marketing
- Influencer marketing via KOLs and KOCs by Polaris Media
- Approach to media mix, in-house versus marketing agency approach
- Working with a local marketing agency to drive eCommerce results by RedFern Digital
- The state of play: eCommerce in China
- Major eCommerce platforms
- Business considerations on platform selection and partner selection
- Logistics solution by Australia Post
- Healthcare, fashion, and pet
- Cosmetics, personal care, and home
- Mother and infant, food and 3C
- Developing a successful cross-border eCommerce strategy
- Market specific consideration and available support resources
- Expert speaker panel
- Must be currently engaged in business with China.
- Must be a registered Australian business/ organisation.