Executive Assistant to the Group CEO
This position will provide a broad range of executive and administrative services to support the management of the office of the Group CEO of Asialink, ensuring smooth workflow across a wide range of activities.
You will have:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline with subsequent relevant experience and/or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or training.
- Sound relevant experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting a senior executive with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional organisational skills with a passion for planning, organising and prioritising administrative tasks and systems, including managing competing tasks rapidly and ensuring deadlines are met under pressure.
- Very high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and in particular PowerPoint.
- Awareness of key Asia-Australia issues, particularly in the areas of education and cultural interaction.
- Knowledge of an Asian language.
- Understanding of the executive education sector, applied research and events
- An existing network of corporate contacts would be highly regarded.
Applications close 13 February, 2020.