Report Launch: Risk and reward – Opportunities for Australian SMEs in China
Doing business in China has changed significantly in the last few years. Australian small and medium businesses need a new playbook for success.
Many Australian SMEs are successfully balancing these risks and opportunities to seek reward in the China market. The voices of Australian SMEs and the unique challenges they face have been largely missing from discussions on Australia’s business engagement with China.
Asialink Business is pleased to launch its report, Risk and Reward: Opportunities for Australian SMEs in China, that shines a spotlight on the experiences of Australian SMEs and their approach to accessing the Chinese market. The report draws on interviews with Australian SMEs to gain insights into how they evaluate opportunities and mitigate risks.
· Leigh Howard, CEO, Asialink Business
· Peter Cai, CEO, National Foundation for Australia-China Relations
· Robert Law, Director, Advisory and Insights, Asialink Business
· Phillip Gomizel, Managing Director, Pipan Foods Pty Ltd
· Catherine Cervasio, CEO, Aromababy
Moderated by Gabrielle Burgess, Senior Associate, Asialink Business