Why Thailand? Opportunities for Australian Businesses (Brisbane)
Asialink Business in collaboration with the Thailand Board of Investment, Australia (BOI Sydney Office) the Royal Thai Embassy, and Herbert Smith Freehills invite you to attend “Opportunity Thailand 2017” – an investment event for Australian businesses seeking to initiate or expand their business in a promising region such as Thailand.
Date: Monday 24 July 2017
Time: 5.00pm – 7.45pm
Location: Herbert Smith Freehills
Level 31, 480 Queen Street, Brisbane City
Asialink Corporate Member/ Chairman’s Circle/ Leaders Program Participant/ Alumni: $33.00 + GST
Non-Member: $55.00 + GST
Strategically located in the heart of Asia, Thailand is a dynamic gateway to the fastest growing economies in the world. Opportunity Thailand will provide an overview for Australian businesses seeking to initiate or expand their business in the region as well as discuss the assistance provided by the Board of Investment.
The expert panellists will discuss:
- The latest policies and support of Thai Government’s tax and non-tax incentives for foreign companies investment in Thailand.
- Advice and information about setting up a business in Thailand, in particular to the targeted industries such as Biotechnology and BioEconomy, Food processing and agriculture including “AGTECH”, Automation and Robotics, Medical Technology and Devices and Alternative Energy Innovation.
- Hear first-hand from a business case study currently doing business in Thailand;
- H.E Mr. Chirachai Punkrasin,Thai Ambassador to Australia
- Mr. Narit Therdsteerasukdi, Executive Director, Investment Strategy and Policy Bureau and Senior Executive Investment Advisor, Office of the Thailand Board of Investment
- Mr Matthew FitzGerald, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Business Case Study - To be announced
For further information please contact Emily Paul email@example.com