State of the Nation: Korea (Perth)
Asialink Business in collaboration with the City of Perth, the Australia-Korea Business Council of Western Australia (AKBCWA) and Corrs Chambers Westgarth are delighted to invite you to attend:
State of the Nation: Korea
Korean presidential election: implications and opportunities for Australia
Korea is one of Western Australia’s largest bilateral trading partners and the opportunities for deepened engagement and economic success are increasing. The State of the Nation series will provide key updates and raise awareness into the many opportunities for Western Australian businesses to enter into the region.
The expert panellists will share their insights on the following:
- What is the political and economic outlook for Korea under President Moon?
- What are the potential implications for Australia and how should we respond?
- What are the opportunities for Western Australian business and how can we capitalise on them?
- What are some industry specific opportunities for WA
- Professor the Hon Gareth Evans AC QC, Former Foreign Minister
- Young Yu, Chairman, Australia-Korea Business Council of Western Australia
- Professor Gordon Flake, CEO, Perth USAsia Centre
- Joshua Paffey, Partner, Corrs Chambers Westgarth
- Moderated by Mukund Narayanamurti, Chief Executive Officer, Asialink Business
We hope you are able to join us for this event.
To book please click here.
For further information please contact Maeve Wood on email@example.com