2018 Australia-ASEAN Emerging Leaders Program (A2ELP) Participants Announced
On the 12th January, Australian Minister for Foreign Affairs, The Hon Julie Bishop MP, announced the selection of 15 social entrepreneurs from across our region who would take part in the 2018 Australia-ASEAN Emerging Leaders Program (A2ELP), to be held in Melbourne and Sydney this March.
Read the media release from the Minister for Foreign Affairs, The Hon Julie Bishop MP announcing the 2018 A2ELP participants.
- Charlotte Lim – Brunei
- Sovan Srun – Cambodia
- Samantha Tio – Indonesia
- Maniphet Phengsavatdy – Laos
- Redza Shahid Ridzuan – Malaysia
- Min Htet – Myanmar
- James Centenera – Philippines
- Ying Qing Chua – Singapore
- Aukrit Unahalekhaka – Thailand
- Tung Thanh Doan – Vietnam
- Heidi Lenffer – Australia
- Weh Yeoh – Australia
- Ashleigh Morris – Australia
- Nathanael Foo – Australia
- Mikhara Ramsing – Australia
This year, the program coincides with the ASEAN-Australia Special Summit in Sydney. Delegate will be invited to take part in activities and networking events connected to the Summit.