Asialink Business, the Australia China Business Council, Victoria and Eureka Skydeck are delighted to invite you to attend
State of the Nation: China
‘China’s: Travelling Millennials’
Date: Thursday 16 November 2017
Venue: Eureka 89, Riverside Quay, Southbank, Melbourne
Time: 12:00pm arrival for 12:30pm start – 2:00pm
Cost: Asialink Corporate Member/ Leaders Program Participant/ Alumni and ACBC member: $45.00
Expert panellists will discuss how Chinese millennials are embracing unique travel experiences and what tourism industry operators need to consider for this lucrative market. China is considered Australia’s most valuable tourism market, with over 1.2 million Chinese visitors to Australia in 2016.
With Chinese visitor numbers anticipated to increase substantially over the next few years, how can we ensure Australian tourist providers are ready?
Our panel of key tourism industry representatives will lead discussions on:
– understanding the needs of Chinese travelers
– ensuring your tourist facility is offering a unique experience
– upskilling tourist providers with the right skill set to attract and increase visitors
– creating experiences as a tourism body that attract Chinese millennials
- Nicki Kenyon, General Manager, Consumer Markets, Visit Victoria
- Tim Grandfield, Executive Officer, Great Southern Touring Route Australia
- Saxon Booth, Director of Business Development, Dragon Trail Interactive (by video link from Shanghai)
We hope you are able to join us for this event.
For further information, please contact Rene Landsman on firstname.lastname@example.org or Leanne van Diemen on email@example.com