Asialink Business, in collaboration with Global Victoria, are delighted to present an online event which aims to equip Victorian businesses with key insights to explore business opportunities in Thailand through e-commerce.
Thailand is a ripe e-commerce market, with 57 million internet users and 51 million active social media users. It is the largest social commerce market, dominated by consumers under 30 who represent approximately 60% of users.In post-COVID recovery on-time screen use has increased 11% and Lazada Thailand, the top e-commerce platform, describes e-commerce as the new normal.
Attend this online discussion to hear:
- An overview of the e-commerce landscape in Thailand
- Current consumer trends and market insight
- Awareness of localising marketing, social medial and other digital elements when using ecommerce
- Ability to leverage diaspora communities to support business and opportunities in ecommerce.
Opening Remarks by Rebecca Hall, Commissioner for Victoria, Southeast Asia, Victorian Government
Panel Discussion featuring:
- Grant Bertoli, CEO, Marketbuzzz Co., Ltd.
- Sirinart Sapawat, Head of E-commerce, FMCG, DKSH
- More speaker to be confirmed
Closing Remarks by Jason Fuller, Trade Director, Trade and Investment, Southeast Asia, Victorian Government
Moderated by Shiraz Engineer, Associate Director Strategy and Capability, Asialink Business