Connecting Students to the World (ACT)
The Snow Centre for Education in the Asian Century, Canberra Grammar School
Canberra Grammar School in partnership with Asia Education Foundation is pleased to host Connecting Students to the World, Canberra.
In the context of our increasingly interconnected world, developing global connections has never been more important as an essential life skill for young Australians.
This one-day professional learning program has been designed to equip primary and secondary school teachers with the knowledge, understanding and tools to connect your classroom to the world. You’ll develop the skills and explore the technologies required to plan deep learning opportunities for your students, build networks with like-minded educators and share innovative classroom practice.
- Explore the use of technologies that will help you connect your classroom to the world
- Plan global projects for students to develop intercultural understanding and 21st century capabilities
- Understand how to support students in developing global connections
This full day professional learning program provides the opportunity for you to:
- Deepen your understanding of Australia’s global engagement and the skills your students will need in the future
- Build networks with like-minded educators who are connecting students globally in their classrooms
- Explore innovative technologies to take learning beyond the four walls of your classroom
- Plan deep learning opportunities for your students