Australia India Business Exchange 2021 Launch: Partnering for Prosperity
Partnering for Prosperity
Join the Hon Dan Tehan MP – Australian Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment and industry and government leaders for the launch of the Australia India Business Exchange (AIBX) program for 2021.
Tune into the livestream event to discover new possibilities and find out why India is a compelling and attractive market for your business.
- India is positioned to rebound strongly from the pandemic as one of the world’s fastest growing economies, with GDP projected to grow 11.5 per cent in 2021 (IMF)
- Growing demand for Australian goods and services.
- Strong people-to-people links and elevated strategic relationship.
AIBX is the Australian Government’s flagship business exchange program between Australia and India.
The AIBX 2021 program includes:
- Latest market insights and opportunities.
- Industry dialogues and business matching.
- Guides to doing business in India and accessing India’s e-commerce marketplaces.
- Succeeding in India webinar series.
This event will be moderated by Penny Burtt – Group CEO, Asialink, and feature a panel of expert industry speakers including:
Cristina Talacko – owner and founder of SalDoce Fine Foods; Director, Export Council of Australia Board;
Bruce Rodgerson – CEO, Rubicon Pty Ltd;
Dhruv Deepak Saxena – Managing Director, Riverina Oils and Bio Energy.
This event is hosted by Austrade in partnership with Asialink Business.