National ICT Forum
REPORTING FROM THE FORUM AVAILABLE HERE
Australia’s role in a global environment: Broadband and the digital economy
Advanced information and global communication technology is critical in the 21st century’s competitive economy. This Forum will provide updates and insights from Australia’s ICT leaders and international experts for the business community as the NBN rolls out.
- Senator Stephen Conroy, Federal Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy
- Mike Quigley, CEO, NBN Co
- David Thodey, CEO, Telstra
- Hiroki Kuriyama, Head of Corporate Strategy, NTT Japan
- Datuk Badlisham Ghazali, CEO, Multimedia Development Corporation, Malaysia
- Dr Tim Williams, Director of Consultancy, Publicani, UK
Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm. Registration from 8:30am. Event will be followed by a networking lunch.
Where: Park Hyatt Melbourne, 1 Parliament Place, Melbourne
Enquiries: Chris Dayson, email@example.com, phone: 03 8344 0189