Senior Program Officer, Asia Education Foundation
Department: Australia-Indonesia BRIDGE School Partnership Program
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
BRIDGE is a professional learning program using international school partnerships to build teacher and student capacity to develop cultural awareness, improve language skills, improve ICT skills, and broaden and improve teaching methods. BRIDGE is an important part of Australia’s support to the education sector in Indonesia. It builds people-to-people links between Australian and Indonesian teachers and students and improves communication through global learning and new technology via sister school arrangements. There are now 148 school partnerships under the Indonesia BRIDGE program.
The BRIDGE Senior Program Officer works under the direction of the BRIDGE Program Manager. The Senior Program Officer supports program planning, development and delivery of professional learning. The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Contribute to the development and delivery of Ambassador Principal Lecture Series
- Contribute to the day-to-day operational requirements of the Indonesia BRIDGE office including communication with teachers and project partners, and liaison with the BRIDGE Australia office
- Support program administration in Indonesia and the BRIDGE program team in Melbourne as required
- Adhere to procedures and workflow, to ensure efficient and effective delivery of program activities
- Maintain records and ensure adherence and compliance with relevant policies and operational guidelines
- Monitor budget expenditure and adhere to budget guidelines
- Contribute to logistical support for official and project visits
- Contribute to monthly and annual reports
- Maintain relationships within the course of day to day activities with BRIDGE stakeholders at post and our partner organisations.
Applications close 8 August